your favorite debugging tool?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Aug 23 03:40:47 EDT 2009

Hendrik van Rooyen <hendrik at microcorp.co.za> writes:

> And the final arbiter is of course the interactive prompt.

Oh yes, of course I forget to mention that!

Write your code so it can be imported, and write your functionality so
it has narrow interfaces, and you can do whatever inspection is needed
from the interactive prompt.

--
 \        “We have to go forth and crush every world view that doesn't |
  `\                believe in tolerance and free speech.” —David Brin |