proposal: add setresuid() system call to python

travis at travis at
Tue Aug 25 21:16:59 CEST 2009

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 03:03:12PM +0200, Hrvoje Niksic wrote:
> You should use ctypes.get_errno() instead of os.errno; sorry about that.
> Also, when raising OSError, you should set the 'errno' attribute to the
> appropriate code.

How does that compare to:

raise pythonapi.PyErr_SetFromErrno(py_object(OSError))

Obama Nation | My emails do not have attachments; it's a digital signature
that your mail program doesn't understand. |
If you are a spammer, please email john at to get blacklisted.