Python on the Web

Phil phily05 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 22:27:53 EDT 2009

Thank you for the helpful and timely response.

My interest in Python 3.1 was actually to develop a framework. Again,
I can feel the flames. :) I understand there are enough frameworks but
I actually have no applications that I wish to develop. I enjoy
developing these kinds of things from scratch as a learning
experience.

I've been doing fine with 2.x and WSGI, even without understanding
half of this stuff. It is actually my first Python project. Haha. I
just have my own design philosophies that I wish to experiment with.
Python 3.x just makes everything nicer with UNICODE, etc.

Although you've been helpful with almost all of the mentioned
concerns, I am still looking for more details on some of the questions
I've asked. So, if others stumble upon this post, feel free to
contribute further.

Thanks again.