Python for professsional Windows GUI apps?

Simon Brunning simon at brunningonline.net
Wed Aug 26 04:14:33 EDT 2009

2009/8/26 geekworking <geekworking at gmail.com>:
> If you are planning a database driven app, you should first settle on
> a DB server. Any real enterprise DB system will put all of the
> business logic in the database server. The choice of a front end
> should be secondary.

The trend for some years now has been to get behavior out of the
database and into the application, where it belongs. True, we tend to
keep the presentation tier separate too, but we really don't "put all
of the business logic in the database server".

Going back to the OP's question, it would be worth taking a look at
what the resolver boys are up to: <http://www.resolversystems.com/>.

--
Cheers,
Simon B.