Python on the Web

Aahz aahz at
Thu Aug 27 23:05:05 CEST 2009

In article <d2921dc3-646c-49f3-8dd6-228bbc649142 at>,
Phil  <phily05 at> wrote:
>My interest in Python 3.1 was actually to develop a framework. Again,
>I can feel the flames. :) I understand there are enough frameworks but
>I actually have no applications that I wish to develop. I enjoy
>developing these kinds of things from scratch as a learning

Well, there's a standard joke that just as people learning Scheme write
a new language (following SICP), people learning Python write a new web
framework.  That's why there are so many of them.
Aahz (aahz at           <*>

"I support family values -- Addams family values"