AutoIt/Autohotkey Python library for Linux

cryzed cryzed at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 29 12:28:24 EDT 2009

Hey, maybe some of you are familiar with the tools "AutoIt" () and
"Autohotkey" () for Windows - I was wondering if you knew about Python
libraries which provide similiar functionality for Python programs under
Linux. That said, those libraries would have to rely on X11 internally
to provide their functionality.

Also, yes, I know that there are X11-bindings for Python - but I
honestly think that they aren't remotely useable and they are also
incomplete.

It would be great if you guys had some tips for me.