AutoIt/Autohotkey Python library for Linux

cryzed cryzed at
Sat Aug 29 18:28:24 CEST 2009

Hey, maybe some of you are familiar with the tools "AutoIt" () and
"Autohotkey" () for Windows - I was wondering if you knew about Python
libraries which provide similiar functionality for Python programs under
Linux. That said, those libraries would have to rely on X11 internally
to provide their functionality.

Also, yes, I know that there are X11-bindings for Python - but I
honestly think that they aren't remotely useable and they are also

It would be great if you guys had some tips for me.