An assessment of the Unicode standard

r rt8396 at
Sun Aug 30 03:30:34 CEST 2009

On Aug 29, 7:22 pm, Neil Hodgson <nyamatongwe+thun... at>

>    Wow, I like this world you live in: all that altruism!

Well if i don't who will? *shrugs*

> Unicode was
> developed by corporations from the US left coast in order to sell their
> products in foreign markets at minimal cost.

So why the heck are we supporting such capitalistic implementations as
Unicode. Sure we must support a winders installer but Unicode, dump
it! We don't support a Python group in Chinese or French, so why this?
Makes no sense to me really. Let M$ deal with it.