Thread Pool

Stephen Hansen apt.shansen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 15:55:22 EDT 2009

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 9:56 AM, Vitaly Babiy <vbabiy86 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey,
> Any one know of a good thread pool library. I have tried a few but they
> don't seem to clean up after them selfs well.
>
> Thanks,
> Vitaly Babiy

As obscene as it seems, I actually use twisted's :)

I mean, it's obscene not because it's badly done or anything, but because to
use twisted to do threads sounds terribly wrong. But I have twisted
installed anyway for a different purpose, so figured why not. It seems to
work fine / scale well / clean up fine (assuming my code is correct).

--S