An assessment of the Unicode standard

Rami Chowdhury rami.chowdhury at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 12:31:25 EDT 2009

No need to feed the troll by actually trying to engage in the discussion,
but just FYI:

>    Sanskrit is mostly written in Devanagari these days which is also
> useful for selling things to people who speak Hindi and other Indian
> languages.

Devanagari is what's used for Hindi and a handful of other languages, yes,
but most Indian languages (Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali, and Tamil just to
name a few) use different scripts.

--
Rami Chowdhury
"Never attribute to malice that which can be attributed to stupidity" --