pyjamas in action?

kj no.email at please.post
Mon Aug 31 15:46:37 EDT 2009

At work we want to implement a webapp using Google's GWT, and we're
debating whether to use the standard GWT approach with Java, or to
try Pyjamas.  There's no great love here for Java, but there's the
concern that Pyjamas will not be able to deliver the full power
and/or convenience of standard Java-based GWT.  (Why-oh-why did
Google pick Java for this?  Couldn't Guido twist some arms?  Just
kidding.)

Are there any examples of real production websites implemented with
Pyjamas?

TIA!

kynn