editor with autocompletion

Someone Something fordhaivat at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 08:49:24 EST 2009

If you're actually going to release this, you shouldn't bundle it with
a preexisting text editor (IMHO) in case it goes out of development
and then you'll end up like DSL (damn small linux) did. In other words
either you get a text editor that's basically never going out of
development (emacs, not vim since its not that well grounded) and
write extensions for it, OR, write your own text editor. Second option
is very highly time consuming.