Question on Python as career

r0g aioe.org at technicalbloke.com
Sat Dec 5 15:35:02 EST 2009

TimmyGee wrote:
> On Dec 4, 1:08 pm, r0g <aioe.... at technicalbloke.com> wrote:
>> TimmyGee wrote:
>>> www.rentacoder.com?
>> Euwww, that's not an experience I'd recommend!
>>
>> Roger.
>
> Really? I was considering giving it a go one of these days. Not a good
> idea?

It's OK if you want to work for nothing (by western standards), not use
any open source licensed libs and work to design briefs like "Make copy
site fo facebook with videos MAx bid: $100".

I suppose it might be worth the trouble if you like writing scrapers,
cloning other people's websites and don't really need much income from it.

Roger.