problem in freezing python script...

Jebagnana Das jebagnanadas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 05:05:21 EST 2009

Hello all,

             I'm using cxfreeze to freeze the python script in my ubuntu
9.04 machine. Now when i tried to execute the binary in mandriva 2008 the
error message is..

File
"/usr/local/lib/python3.1/site-packages/cx_Freeze/initscripts/Console3.py",
line 27, in <module>
  File "test.py", line 7, in <module>
  File "ExtensionLoader_PyQt4_QtGui.py", line 12, in <module>
ImportError: /home/oputils/dist/PyQt4.QtGui.so: *undefined symbol:
_ZTI19QStyledItemDelegate*

         when i searched the python mailing list i found this issue has been
already raised http://www.mail-archive.com/python@py.cz/msg04278.html and is
in french language(i think) which i don't know.. Can any of you restate this
in english?? Your help would be much appreciated..

Regards,
Jebagnanadas A.