Implementation suggestions for creating a Hierarchical circuit database

Keith Thompson kst-u at mib.org
Wed Dec 9 14:13:44 EST 2009

nick <freesoft12 at gmail.com> writes:
> I am writing a personal software that will read circuit design/
> netlist. I will be using the MCNC benchmarks that contain different
> types of designs in SPICE netlist format.
[snip]

You cross-posted this question to comp.theory, comp.lang.c++,
comp.lang.c, comp.lang.python, and sci.math.  Since you don't
mention anything about any implementation language, I don't see
how your question is relevant to any of the comp.lang.* groups.

If you have questions about a particular language, feel free to
post to comp.lang.whatever.

(I won't bother to redirect followups, since that affects only
followups to *this* article, but please consider trimming the
newsgroups line.)

--
Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) kst-u at mib.org  <http://www.ghoti.net/~kst>
Nokia