Seek support for new slice syntax PEP.

Mon Dec 14 16:22:06 EST 2009

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:40:38 -0500, Colin W. wrote:

> Yes, we know that PEP 3003 applies but I see no harm in discussing
> possible enhancements.

You bored? Looking for something to do?

I've lost all enthusiasm for discussing language enhancements, regardless
of whether I'm for or against the change, knowing that there's no way it
could be added to the language, and when the Python moratorium ends the
discussion will just happen all over again.

--
Steven