Sort the values of a dict

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Sat Dec 19 18:09:01 EST 2009

Rory Campbell-Lange <rory at campbell-lange.net> writes:

> I'm a bit rusty, and have just picked up the new "Learning Python" book
> but I'm finding that it isn't providing a useful refresher to the
> language or a particularly good introduction to version 3. Have you any
> suggestions.

While you aren't addressing me, I do have 2 suggestions:

 * Programming in Python 3 by Mark Summerfield (make sure you get the
   2nd edition)
 * Dive into Python 3 by Mark Pilgrim

I am halfway in the first book (but the 1st edition) and like it a
lot. I know Dive into Python from an earlier version (2.x) and have no
problem at all recommending the Python 3 edition. You can read/download it
here: http://diveintopython3.org/

--
John Bokma

Read my blog: http://johnbokma.com/