Please Help Publicize PyCon

Steve Holden, Chairman, PSF chairman at python.org
Sat Dec 19 19:44:55 EST 2009

Hi,everyone.

This year I hope all readers of this list will assist me in crass
commercial promotion of next year's PyCon. I will be speaking about
"Building the Python Community", and we can't do that without
advertising that the Python community exists (and hey, has pretty good
conferences too).

One particularly effective way for you prodigious email producers to
assist is to something to your signature (as you will see I have done).
This is especially important because it will bring PyCon to the
attention of a wider audience - "preaching to the choir" is all very
well, but doesn't build the community.

regards
 Steve
--
Steve Holden        Chairman, Python Software Foundation
The Python Community Conference   http://python.org/psf/