Difference Between Two datetimes

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Dec 28 20:28:47 EST 2009

"W. eWatson" <wolftracks at invalid.com> writes:

> It doesn't seem to be standard practice to more or less teach the
> environment that Python is in. If they do, it's jumbled around. Most
> books start with Python itself and skirt the issues of the environment
> and interaction.

There are no Python documentation police enforcing standards on
documentation, so I don't know why you'd expect any consistency between
non-official documents.

The official documentation, though, contains an excellent tutorial
<URL:http://docs.python.org/tutorial/>.

As has been suggested to you several times already: Please work through
the entire tutorial, executing every exercise and experimenting until
you understand it, then progressing to the next one. Once you've done
that, you will have a much better grasp of Python and can save a lot of
time in discussions like this.

--
 \       “I'm having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I feel like |
  `\              I've forgotten this before sometime.” —Steven Wright |