Another Sets Problem

Carsten Haese carsten.haese at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 14:58:53 EST 2009

Victor Subervi wrote:
> You know I did this before, substituting "f" for "field", and it honestly wouldn't print but threw a 500 error. Now it works. I don't understand.

That's exactly why you keep running into strange problems. I strongly
urge you to learn to understand why your code does what it does. The
desire to find out how something works is, in my opinion, an essential
skill in a programmer, and your "maybe I'll figure it out later"
attitude displays a disturbing lack of this skill.

--
Carsten Haese
http://informixdb.sourceforge.net