whoops: create a splash window in python

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu Dec 31 08:07:06 EST 2009

Ron Croonenberg wrote:
> sorry about posting with the wrong subject...

Ron:

In general it's a bad idea to try and start a new thread by replying to
an existing post, even if you *do* change the subject line.

I don't normally post attachments on this list (it's somewhat contrary
to accepted netiquette), but here is a picture of how your post gets
positioned in my Thunderbird reader: it's still part of the original
thread, and will therefore be missed completely by anyone who's chosen
to ignore that thread.

regards
 Steve
PyCon is coming! Atlanta, Feb 2010  http://us.pycon.org/