pyZui - anyone know about this?

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 22:09:08 EST 2009

Donn <donn.in... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I find the notion of minute "hot" areas to be a little obscure -- Quick! Zoom
> into the last full-stop, it's a whole word in there!

This aspect reminds me of the Red Dwarf episode "Back to Reality", in
which Rimmer is criticised for not finding information contained in a
microdot hidden in the dot on the 'i' of his name on a swimming
certificate.

ZUIs are useful for particular types of data - images & mapping
especially - but I'd hate to have to navigate my desktop using its
approach.