Thanks for the help not given :)

Phlip phlip2005 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 17:58:03 EST 2009

To the OP - adding "... because Python sucks" to your subject lines will
increase the quantity of answers - but possibly not the quality.

You can also learn a little about good questions by answering others's here.

And I hope you answered your questions here, if no one else did, to avoid dead
search trails in the archives. You learn by teaching!

As for me, my questions are usually some combination of hopelessly retarded and
beyond the blue sky envelope that I take pity on anyone even reading them, less
answering them...

http://zeekland.zeroplayer.com/Pigleg_Too/1