database wrapper ?

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Sun Feb 1 18:55:50 EST 2009

Stef Mientki <stef.mientki at gmail.com> writes:

> Is SQLalchemy the best / most popular database wrapper ?

In my opinion, yes it's the best. It gives a good ORM (letting you
treat your data as objects and have them persistently stored in the
database), while still allowing all the power and flexibility of full
SQL whenever you need it; and a continuum of options in between (e.g.
a helpful query builder toolkit).

--
 \       “We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the |
  `\       sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his |