Completer with history for Python 3 ?

Дамјан Георгиевски gdamjan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 22:38:12 EST 2009

> I've been long using this recipe [1] „Completer with history viewer
> support and more features“ with the interactive prompt of python 2.x
> But it's not compatible with Python 3.0
>
> Anyone know of a similar functionality for Python 3.0 or I should try
> to port this script?
>
> [1]
> http://code.activestate.com/recipes/496822/

Well, I've made a patch that makes it kinda work
http://paste.lisp.org/display/74707

it does work except that the irlcompleter doesn't complete filenames or
usernames... any idea why?

--
дамјан ( http://softver.org.mk/damjan/ )

Give me the knowledge to change the code I do not accept,
the wisdom not to accept the code I cannot change,
and the freedom to choose my preference.