is python Object oriented??

Hendrik van Rooyen mail at microcorp.co.za
Mon Feb 2 08:45:48 EST 2009

8<------------- reasons given ----------------

> > This is IMO an arrogant attitude -
>
> My apologies!!  There was a smiley missing from the end of that statement
> above.  However, you are right, even with the smiley added it would
> still be arrogant, and I regret that.

It was not actually aimed at you personally - more of a rant about
the intolerance displayed by the "it's fine as it is" group.

> The problem is that there is a fundamental philosophical divide here,
> and I don't think the advocates on either side are going to convince
> the other.

It certaintly looks like that - so far it has produced more heat than
light, and very few funny comments

> This debate has happened many times.

So why are we dumb enough to repeat it?

:-)