what IDE is the best to write python?

Russ P. Russ.Paielli at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 01:18:20 EST 2009

On Feb 2, 9:09 pm, a... at pythoncraft.com (Aahz) wrote:

> You favor bleeding eyes?

If I am going to bleed anywhere, I'd actually prefer it be somewhere
other than the eyes. Well, maybe not the gonads either. That's a tough
call. In any case, I use xemacs, and I've always liked color
highlighting. Not that it really helps much, but it "spices up" the
code and stimulates the eyes and brain. When I see the same code
without color highlighting, it just seems bland, like something is
missing. It seems like just "text" rather than "code."