More on ancient pythons (before version 0.0?)

Wed Feb 4 17:53:07 EST 2009

Apparently there is some fossil evidence of an early version of Python
over 50 million years ago.  Must have been some large negative
version.  It apparently suffered from serious code bloat, since
the article says it was 13 meters long and over a megagram.
I know, Titanoboa might not have actually been a python, but it
may well have been a precursor to our Python.

--Scott David Daniels
Scott.Daniels at Acm.Org