structs

Mark Wooding mdw at distorted.org.uk
Wed Feb 4 19:35:45 EST 2009

Keith Thompson <kst-u at mib.org> writes:

> "Gary Herron" <gherron at islandtraining.com> writes:
>> Python *is* object-oriented
>
> I disagree. Care to provide proof of that statement?

AWOOGA!

The article I'm following up to (together with at least one other) is a
forgery, and the Followup-To header is set to comp.lang.c as part of an
effort to (a) disrupt that newsgroup, and (b) discredit Keith Thompson,
who is a respected and capable contributor to that group.

This is a request to other readers to take special care over responding
to controversial articles, and particularly to watch for strange
Followup-To headers.

Thanks for listening.

-- [mdw]