len()

Andreas Waldenburger geekmail at usenot.de
Sun Feb 8 11:44:14 EST 2009

On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 07:54:13 -0500 Pat <Pat at junk.net> wrote:

> Terry Reedy wrote:
> > Pat wrote:

> >> Might be laggy.  Who knows.
> >>
> >> Why didn't you answer the len() question?
> >
> > I didn't respond because it has been asked and answered before, so
> > the answer can be found in the google archives or even maybe the
> > FAQ.
>
> Yes, you did respond.  Aren't you the one who wrote "Might be laggy"?

No, I am. Pretty clear from the "From" header. ;)

> If you didn't feel like answering the question, why did you add an
> utterly worthless post?

There, there. Let's not get too excited, OK? I made an observation that
I felt might be beneficial to you (even if only marginally so). I did
not mean it as an insult. I'm sorry if it seemed that way.

/W

--
My real email address is constructed by swapping the domain with the
recipient (local part).