MacPython 2.5 IDLE font size

Sun Feb 8 14:07:46 EST 2009

chohazel at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there a way to adjust the default font size in IDLE, in MacPython
> 2.5? The default now is too tiny.
> I have to use this version of MacPython. As far as I searched, I can't
> find how I do this.
> Thanks.

If you can read what you have at all, try to go toHelp (on the top),
then down in that menu to "Configure IDLE ..."
There will be a possibly long delay.  Then on the tab in the produced
window, You can set the Base Editor Font and Size.  I use Tahoma 14.
Then go click "Ok".  If the display doesn't get better, you might have
to exit from Idle and restart it.  If this diesn't work, get back to me
and we can try something more drastic.

--Scott David Daniels
Scott.Daniels at Acm.Org