Pycon 2009 Hotel?

jay graves jaywgraves at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 10:13:13 EST 2009

I'm attending Pycon this year and for the first time I have to pay for
myself.  (All training/conference budgets have been zeroed out at my
company.)

I would like to take the cheaper option by staying at the Crowne Plaza
but as I understand it, the part of the conference I'll be attending
will be held at the Hyatt Regency.  I don't mind the walk but I also
don't want to miss out on the open spaces in the evening.

Is anyone else similarly on the fence?  I'd like to save $130 ((153 -
100) * 3) but since I'm not staying for the sprints and alot of my
enjoyment of the conference is the open spaces.