explain

gofkuckyourself ntwrkd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 01:09:46 EST 2009

Saeed,
The standard Python distribution is community supported and available
on Windows http://www.python.org/download/windows/
ActivePython is ActiveState's version of Python with extra libraries
and commercial support available
VPython I am not familiar with, perhaps someone else can speak to this
Jython is good if you are used to developing in Java and want to
utlize / embed Python in Java code. It is also good for many other
reasons, but for beginning purposes I would recommend the standard
python distribution.

To get started see http://www.python.org/about/gettingstarted/

Hope this helps.