is there a project running (GUI Builder for Python ) ?

azrael jura.grozni at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 20:48:33 EST 2009

On Feb 12, 9:42 pm, Christian Heimes <li... at cheimes.de> wrote:
> azrael wrote:
> >> That's because Visual Studio is a Microsoft product to build
> >> interfaces for Microsoft products.
>
> >> wx on the other hand is cross platform and ergo, much more
> >> complicated.
>
> > I think that WX is really great but there is really a great lack of a
> > builder.
>
> This isn't a Python problem - really. Please discuss your issues with
> the WX Gui builder on a WX list. We can't do anything about it.
>
> Christian

How come that it is a problem for the people from WX. It is also a
problem of Python. Python people say that that is not their problem.
Let wX team make the work. But we, who program in python use also wX.
The development of such a tool would make us all a big favour. Well if
99 percent of computer users use GUIs an prefer it in comparison with
comand line, Why should it be a pain in the ass to make a application
that we could offer to normal common users.