A little bit else I would like to discuss

Martin martin at marcher.name
Fri Feb 13 07:08:02 EST 2009

2009/2/12 Christian Heimes <lists at cheimes.de>:
> Martin wrote:
> [typos igored as requested ;)]
>
>> How does "small and agile" work with "batteries included"?
>
> The Python slogan says "batteries included", not "fusion reactor included".

I'd be fine with a fusion reactor, my objections would be if skynet
was included :)

> The rules are:

> It takes at least 1.5 years to get a new feature into an extension and
> at least 3 years to remove or change a feature. That's a major shop
> stopper for every fast moving piece of Python software.

True, I thought a bit more about it and decided for myself to be happy
with the way it is since I prefer quality to features :)

/Martin

--
http://soup.alt.delete.co.at
http://www.xing.com/profile/Martin_Marcher

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.