illegal list name

Vincent Davis vincent at vincentdavis.net
Sun Feb 15 19:39:06 EST 2009

You probably have got 2.6 installed you just need to tell terminal to use
2.6, there should be a shell command inside the 2.6 folder that updates the
terminal to use 2.6 otherwise you start python by referring directly to the
"python" you need to use. Sorry I have no advise on mailman.

Thanks
Vincent Davis