explain

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Mon Feb 16 05:26:13 EST 2009

-On [20090216 11:17], Saeed Iravani (si.422a at yahoo.com) wrote:
>I download python 2.5.4 and install but I dont know that how perform python?
>I dont know from which directory perform python?

It would help if you would clarify which operating system you are using.

On Unix/Linux systems you make sure to 'rehash' your $PATH or add the
appropriate directory to the $PATH variable.

On Windows, you set your environment variable PATH to include the path to
Python programs (typically something like C:\Python25), which you can find
under the system control panel.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
Earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust...