Turning a signature-changing decorator into a signature-preserving one

Gustavo Narea me at gustavonarea.net
Mon Feb 16 10:29:32 EST 2009

On Feb 16, 4:18 pm, Michele Simionato <michele.simion... at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Yes, I am saying don't mess with the internal mechanism of Pylons and
> leave it as
> it was. Or was it broken from the beginning? The only reason I see for
> you
> to touch those things is if you are a Pylons core developer.

It was broken from the beginning on Pylons.

I'm a TurboGears 2 core developer, and TurboGears is powered by Pylons
as of version 2. The decorator has always worked in TurboGears because
of the way TG finds the action arguments, but now I'm working to make
it work in Pylons too, but this is the only problem that has stopped
me from making it work under Pylons.

Thanks.