Python Module for console text formatting?

geremy condra cto at openmigration.net
Tue Feb 17 23:34:34 EST 2009

You can insert those codes just like you would any other character. If
there's enough interest I can whip up a wrapper library for you.

http://www.linux.gr/cgi-bin/man2html?console_codes+4

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 11:19 PM, srinivasan srinivas <
sri_annauni at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Hi,
> Does anyone know any python module other than 'ConsoleFormat0.1.1' used to
> format text on console?
> For example, printing bold characters on console.
>
> Thanks,
> Srini
>

>      Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to
> http://in.webmessenger.yahoo.com/
> --

OpenMigration LLC- Open Source solutions for your business. Visit us at
http://OpenMigration.net.