os.fdopen giving "Invalid Argument" from pipes

Thu Feb 19 18:31:00 EST 2009

Tim Wintle wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-02-19 at 11:50 -0500, Jean-Paul Calderone wrote: ...
>> (also, i before e *except* after c et cetera).  Flip 'em around and
>> all is well.
>
> Thanks - never was great at speling :-)

I used to be great at spelling until I became a programmer.  Programming
rewards consistency in spelling over correctness.  Spelling "recievers"
the same way 1000 times is better than getting it correct 999 times and
"wrong" once. :-)

--Scott David Daniels
Scott.Daniels at Acm.Org