"metaclass conflict" error: where is noconflict ?

Chris Rebert clp2 at rebertia.com
Sun Feb 22 04:47:38 EST 2009

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 1:37 AM, Barak, Ron <Ron.Barak at lsi.com> wrote:
> Hi Chris,

type(CopyAndPaste) are both C classes that are are mutually
incompatible. It's basically the same reason you can't subclass from
both `list` and `dict` or two other built-in types (you get the exact
same error).

Sounds like the only way to workaround this would be to do some coding
in C or to use composition rather than inheritance for one of
ListControl's superclasses.

Cheers,
Chris

--