Solved: Metaclass conflict TypeError exception: problem demonstration script

Barak, Ron Ron.Barak at lsi.com
Mon Feb 23 10:23:23 EST 2009

Hi,

That's it.

Once I changed my class header to:

$ cat -n metaclass_test01.py
     1  #!/usr/bin/env python
     2
     3  import sys
     4  import wx
     5  import CopyAndPaste
     6
     7  class ListControl(wx.Frame, CopyAndPaste.CopyAndPaste):

I'm getting no more Metaclass conflict TypeError exceptions   :-)
(a clear case of "The Devil Is In The ...")

Thanks so much,
Ron.