Python, HTTPS (SSL), tlslite and metoda POST (and lots of pain)

yatsek at gmail.com yatsek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 16:23:32 EST 2009

On Feb 23, 9:57 pm, Steve Holden <st... at holdenweb.com> wrote:
> Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> >> [...]
>
> >> Yatsek:
>
> >> You just "hijacked a thread" by writing your question as a reply to
> >> somebody else's post
>
> > did he? His mail headers show no reference to any other mail AFAICS
>
> No, apparently my newsreader just decided to mingle several threads for
> no apparent reason. Bizarrely the thread now appears on its own even
> though I haven't restarted Thunderbird.
>
> Yatsek, please accept my apologies.
>
> regards
>  Steve

Thx, my bad.
I was trying to correct spelling mistake by deleting older post just
after it was posted and re-posting. Sorry about that.

By the way - don't you think that Google could ad this feature (re-
editing post for some time after posting) and re-invent newsgroups
making it a lot of better tool for communication?

BR
Yatsek