PYTHONPATH on Mac 10.5

Vincent Davis vincent at vincentdavis.net
Wed Feb 25 15:20:28 EST 2009

I have looked around for a good howto setup PYTHONPATH on Mac os x
10.5 Although I get many results I am not sure which is correct. I am not
sure if it is different for 10.5 over previous versions. Does anyone know of
a well documented set of instructions.
In my python scripts I specify which python I want to use like this
#!/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/4.1.30101/bin/python

Is there a way to specify a module location or working directory? Which is
best? Or should I just add location to PYTHONPATH?

Thanks
Vincent Davis