Run a python script as an exe and run a new process from it

venutaurus539 at gmail.com venutaurus539 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 07:55:28 EST 2009

Hello all,
           I've a strange requirement where I need to run a python
script just as we run an exe (by double clicking through windows
explorer or by typing the script name at command prompt). In that
process I should be able to execute another python script in such a
way that, the second script should continue running but the main one
should terminate without effecting the second one.

                    My requirement may be little confusing so please
get back if you didn't understand what I meant above.

Thank you,
Venu.