what does this mean....?

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Sat Feb 28 03:50:59 EST 2009

"Gabriel Genellina" <gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar> writes:

> En Sat, 28 Feb 2009 04:44:28 -0200, <zaheer.agadi at gmail.com> escribió:
>
> > One question off the topic.,
>
> Usually it's better to post a separate message.

More specifically (and I only say this because many people seem not to
observe the distinction), when starting an entirely new topic of
discussion, you should not reply to an existing message since it's
then confusingly related with the same thread; instead, compose a
*new* message with the appropriate subject.

--
 \           “Either he's dead or my watch has stopped.” —Groucho Marx |
Ben Finney