Bug report: ClientForm

Muddy Coder cosmo_general at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 18:01:56 EST 2009

Hi Folks,

As directed, I got ClientForm and played with it. It is cool! However,
I also found a bug:

When it parses a form, if the VALUE of a field has not space, it works
very well. For example, if a dropdown list, there many options, such
as:

<option value=foo> ....

the value foo will be picked up for sure. But, if there is a space:

<option value=foo bar> .....

The *bar* will be missed out. I wish this bug can be fixed in near
future.

By the way, can somebody helps me on setting parameter of uploading a
file. In ClientForm, if I need to upload a text file, I can do it by:

form.add_file(..., "text/plain")

What about a picture file? What is the counterpart of 'text/plain"?
Thanks!

Muddy Coder