Question about wx folder browser widget

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Sun Feb 1 21:58:07 EST 2009

Sam Price wrote:
> Is there any good wx widgets that provide the same feel as folder/file
> browser.
> I want to be notified when a user tries to drag and drop a file/folder
> on the widget, and then copy that file/folder to a new folder an do
> operations on it.
>
> Wanted to check first to see if something exists, and not reinvent the
> wheel.

There's TreeCtrl, and CustomTreeCtrl. I don't know whether they can be
used with drag and drop, but take alook at

  http://wiki.wxpython.org/DragAndDrop

to see some code and get an idea of how to find out whether it will
adapt to those controls.

regards
 Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119