Python Module: nift

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Mon Feb 9 01:29:02 EST 2009

J wrote:
> What are your thoughts on this module I created?
>
> '''
>     A Python Module created by a High School Student.
>            Includes rev(), reet(), and leet().

Gutsy of you to post this.

>     Setup:
>                     * Save to Python Directory\Lib\ as nift.py

Add-in modules and packages like this should better go in
pythonxy/Lib/site-packages, which is there just for this purpose.
One can then easily see what add-ons ore present or not, or delete them,
  or avoid deletion with uninstallation, or move to another version of
Python.

tjr