SVN/CVS and Branching

andrew cooke andrew at acooke.org
Wed Feb 18 19:40:33 EST 2009

maybe this is just me, but i don't have a clue what your problem is.  what
does "starting imports all over the place" mean?  what do you mean by
"retired"?

i use svn with python in exactly the same way as with java (and, i
thought, in the same way as anyone uses svn with any language; java uses
the directory structure as a package structure too).

maybe someone else will reply, but if not it might help to explain a
little more detail.

andrew